Pirates of Caribbean: A Disney franchise which consists of several series of film and novels as well as video games. The franchise is inspired from Pirates of Caribbean theme ride attraction which was opened in Disneyland in 1967. This show is created by Walt Disney, Gore Verbinski and Jerry Bruckheimer.
There Are 4 Novels Under This Franchise Named :
- Legends of The Brethren Court
- Jack Sparrow
- The price of Freedom
- The brightest star in the North
The films were very well appreciated and became one of the most watched shows of Walt Disney. The franchise was 14th in the list of highest grossing all time franchises and film series.
The Movies Under the Franchise Were :
- Pirates of the Carribean : The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
- Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man’s Chest (2006)
- Pirates of the Carribean: At World’s End (2007)
- Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides (2011)
- Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017)
After launching five successful parts of the franchise, sixth part is all set to be released.
Sixth Part of Pirates of the Caribbean
Johnny Dep would be required in the sixth part to play the role of Captain Jack Sparrow. Fans of the franchise are interested to know about the cast and plot of sixth part. There are chances that Johnny Dep might be not present in the upcoming part and this makes audience sad from all over the World.
The movie was to be launched in 2020 but obviously due to very common reason, Corona virus, the movie is not going to hit theatres this year. An official trailer is not yet released. Now the question arises that what will be the reviews about film if Jonny Dep didn’t act in it ?