In this article we’re gonna tell how you can upscale your Shopify store sales through Facebook ads in no time.
Just creating a Shopify store is not enough. Getting sales is the most difficult task and for that you need to hit the right audience. When you’ll hit the right audience you’ll automatically see growth in your store’s sales. And Facebook ads helps us in achieving that goal.
How does Facebook ads work?
I’m gonna a give a step by step procedure of setting up an Facebook ad campaign.
Step1: Set up a Facebook business profile
Go to business.facebook.com and login using your Facebook account.
Step:2 creating a new ad account
Go to the little gear icon in the corner and click on it and then go to the ad accounts tab. Then click on add account. Once you do that you’ll have to give your account a name and the time zone should be GMT. The currency should be ideally $.
Step3: create a Facebook page
In this step you’re gonna set up a Facebook page of your Shopify store. When you have set up the Facebook page you’ll be able to set up ad campaign through that page of your store. facebook page is also important for branding your store and reaching out to a large Audience.
Step4: Launching an ad
Now for launching an ad, follow these steps:
1. Click on create ad on the left corner of your business profile.
2. Then choose the conversion matrix and then give your campaign a name which is going to be the name of your product then click on continue.
3. The ad set name is going to be same as your campaign name which is going to be the product name as well.
4. The conversion matrix you’re going to choose is going to be “purchase”.
Now next step is selecting the audience for your product.
5. You have to exclude website visitors of 90 days who didn’t bought your product because you don’t to waste time on the same people who already saw the product and didn’t bought it.
6. Go in the ‘audience’ section and then click on exclude and then you’re going to exclude the audience of your website for past 90 days.
7. Set location ‘United states’ .
8. Age limit is going to be in between “23-65”.
9. Set gender type “all ”
10. Set Device type “mobile only”
11. Set daily budget to 5$ initially.
Note: this budget is just for the initial days to test your product. Later on you can increase the budget if you see the ad set doing well.
12. Optimisation for ad delivery is going to be “conversions”.
13. Your conversion window is going to be “7 days click”.
14. Select the image or video for your ad campaign.
15. Under links website URL is going to be your store’s website URL.
16. Choose a catchy tagline for your ad campaign.
17. Click on “launch ad”.
Congratulations!! You have successfully set up your first ad campaign.
But that’s not it, you’ll have to check on the campaign wether the ad set is getting results or not and keep on trying other ad sets too until you find the winning ad set.
Thank you for reading the article. Please leave the comments down in the comment section wether you liked this article or not.