Top Chef is back in kitchen action for in 2020. The Emmy winner cooking show has returned with an interesting theme this time titled ; Top Chef : All Stars L.A. This season will see chefs from past seasons return back into the game for another chance to win the title of Top Chef. Here all the details and updates for you to know what’s going to happen this season.
Format of this Season
This season , All Stars L.A. will feature 15 previous contestants from the past seasons, who have yet to win the title. They will be given an another shot at the coveted crown with a handsome cash prize.
Top Chef will premiere on March 19,2020 at 10pm ET/PT on Bravo every Thursdays. If you have missed the episodes , don’t worry as the episodes will then be available the next day on the Bravo website. So you can check their website for more extra clips.
Judge Panel this year
Once again, Padma Lakshmi will command the hosting of the show and the role of head judge will be essayed by Tomorrow Colicchio. Re- joining them will be Gail Simmons, Ruth Reichl, Marcus Samuelsson, Ali Wong and Danny Trejo.
Contestants participating this season
Back in December 2019, Bravo released the official list of chefs that will be taking part this season. The contestants have been finalists and frontrunners of the previous seasons. The list includes :
1. Eric Adjepong ( Season 16 , Kentucky)
2. Karen Akunowicz ( Season 13 , California)
3. Jennifer Carroll ( Season 6 : Las Vegas, Season 8 : All Stars and Last Chance Kitchen : Season 7)
4. Stephanie Cmar ( Season 11 : New Orleans)
5. Lisa Fernandes ( Season 4 : Chicago)
6. Kevin Gillespie ( Season 6 : Las Vegas)
7. Gregory Gourdet ( Season 12 : Boston)
8. Melissa King ( Season 12 : Boston)
9. Jame Lynch ( Season 14 : Charleston)
10. Brian Malarkey ( Season 3 :Miami)
11. Nini Nguyen ( Season 16 : Kentucky)
12. Joe Sasto ( Season 15 : Colorado)
13. Angelo Sosa ( Season 7&8)
14. Bryan Voltaggio ( Season 6 : Las Vegas)
15. Lee Anne Wong ( Season 1 : San Francisco, Last Chance Kitchen Season 7)