No time to die is an upcoming movie and the genre of the movie is spy film. The director of the movie is Cary Joji Fukunaga and the 25th installment of the James Bond film series. The producers of the movies are Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli.
The production of the movie is begun in 2016 and it is going to release in April 2020 but due to the Corona Virus, it is delayed to November 2020.
The title of the movie was announced in 2019 in April.
What is the Plot of the movie: no time to die!!
James Bond leaves the active service after 5 years of the Ernst Stavro Blofield is captured. His friend who is also a CIA officer asks for his help for finding a scientist who is missing.
After all these situations in the story of the movie James bond gets to know about the danger in the world.
This danger is a type nobody has seen before. And James bond has to save the world from this unknown danger.
Who is in the cast of the movie: no time to die?
Daniel Craig in the role of James bond is also known as agent 007 and you have seen in the film that he has retired 5 years ago before the start of the movie.
- Rami Malek in the role of Safin,
- Lea Seydoux in the role of Dr. Madeleine Swann, she is a psychiatrist and also lover of Bond
- Lashana Lynch in the role of Nomi, also an agent in active service
- Ben Whishaw in the role of Q
- Naomie Harris in the role of Eve Moneypenny
- Jeffrey Wright in the role of Fellex Leiter, he is a friend of James bond
- Christopher Waltz in the role of Emst Blofield
There are also many other important cast and characters in the movie, which you can see while watching the movie.
When the movie “no time to die” is going to release?
The production of the movie is already started in 2016 and the plan to release the movie is in 2020 in April but due to the coronavirus which is spreading in the whole world the creators of the movie decided to release the movie in November 2020.