Joe Alwyn is an English actor from London. His mother was a psychotherapist by profession and his father was a documentary filmmaker. He studied English Literature and Drama at the University of Bristol and while doing that he also acted in two student productions at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. He also has a qualification of BA in acting at the Royal Central School of Speech & Drama.
Joe Alwyn: Biography & Lifestyle
Full Name: Joseph Matthew Alwyn
Born: 21 February 1991 (age 29 years)
Parents: Richard Alwyn, Elizabeth Alwyn
Birth Place: North London
Alma Mater: The University of Bristol, Royal Central School of Speech & Drama
Qualification: Bachelor of Art
Marital Status: In Relationship
Ex-Girlfriends: Taylor Swift
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 6 feet 1 inch
Weight: 86 kg
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Net Worth: USD $250 Thousand approx
Joe Alwyn: Career
Joe Alwyn debuted with Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk in 2016 based on Ben Fountain’s novel which is a war drama by Ang Lee. After that, he starred in so many movies some of which are Harriet (2019), The Favourite (2018), Mary Queen of Scots (2018), Boy Erased (2018), A Christman Carol (2019), Operation Finale (2018), The Sense of an Ending (2017). His movie Harriet got him much recognition and it also had a world premiere on 10th September at The Toronto International Film Festival. He also bragged a role in The Souvenir Part 2.
He also starred in a British fantasy miniseries, A Christmas Carol in 2019.
Joe Alwyn: Some Interesting Unknown Facts
- His great grandfather is a composer, Willaim Alwyn.
- He was an introvert as a kid but still wanted to become an actor.
- He was also a member of the National Youth Theatre during his teenage.
- He also dated a very famous American singer, songwriter Taylor Swift.
- He is a family-oriented man and developed his interest in acting by watching plays and movies.
- He met Gigi Hadid before Taylor Swift as both the girls share the same squad of friends. He also did a photoshoot with Gigi.
- Joe met Emma first on the set of The Favorite and she actually introduced him to Taylor.
- He attended his first Met Gala back in 2016 when he was highly being recognized by the people.
- He has also starred in a movie with Kristen Stewart.
- Joe’s favorite sport is soccer and he played that a lot during his high school days.
For more interesting news and facts, stay hooked and keep reading.