Jason Statham is an English actor and also a film producer. He has also trained in a few martial arts such as king fu, kickboxing, and karate. He has also worked as a model for a few fashion brands such as Levi’s, French Connection, and Tommy Hilfiger. He later became an actor and his commercial success in his movies gained him a lot of love and recognition around the world.
Jason Statham: Biography & Lifestyle
Born: 26th July 1967 (Age 52)
Birth Place: Shirebrook, Derbyshire
Sun Sign: Leo
Education: Grammar School, UK
Parents: Barry Statham and Eileen Statham
Manager: Current Entertainment
Occupation: Actor, Film Producer, Martial Artist
Spouse: Rosie Huntington Whiteley
Net Worth: $50 million
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 84 kg
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Jason Statham: Career
Jason’s debuted from as role of Bacon in Lock. Stock and Two Smoking Barrels in 1998. After this, there was no turning back for him and he successfully became part of many super hit movies. He appeared in many juicy action films which made huge numbers on the big screen. Some of his movies are Fast & Furious (2019), The Transporter (2002), The Fate of the Furious (2017), The Expendables (2010), Furious 7 (2015), The Mechanic (2011), Homefront(2013), The Meg (2018), Crank (2006), Mechanic: Resurrection (2016), Spy (2015), Death Race (2008), Wild Card (2015), Transporter (20080, Parker (2013), The Expendables (2014), Safe (2012), Transporter 2 (2005), The Bank Job (2008), Blitz(20110, Redemption (2013), Killer Elite (2011), The One (2001), In the Name of the King (2006), Chaos (2005), Revolver (2005), Collateral (2004).
Jason Statham: Awards & Achievements
- Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards – Best Actor in a Comedy – 2015 – Nominated – Spy
- Teen Choice Awards – Choice Movie: Villain – 2015 – Nominated – Furious 7
Some Facts About Jason Statham
- He has one of the world’s top competitive divers, before starting his career in movies.
- He also used to sell knockoff perfume and jewelry on the streets of London to make a living out of it.
- He almost got the chance to star as a lead actor in the movie Ghosts of Mars, but the producers thought he needs some time for that.
- Jason performed his own stunts in the movies without having anybody double.
- He almost died during the shooting of Expendables 3 as the truck he was driving flew off the cliff because of failed brakes and he went into the Black Sea.