If you’re enthusiastic for the expression of love, emotions and romance you would be eagerly waiting for this romantic drama to come on your screens. This super-romantic drama film is written and directed by Drake Doremus. Sebastian Stan’s fan will seek an epic rivalry with Jamie Dornan’s fan, if you see it dramatically. Finally, the date is set and soon you are going to watch a storyline with a heart-throbbing love triangle.
This movie premiered at Toronto International Film Festival on 8 September 2019, worldwide. But when Samuel Goldwyn Films took over the distribution rights of this movie, it is now scheduled to release on May 1, 2020.
Plot of Endings, Beginnings
Stumbling from a recent bad break up, Daphne finds herself lost. She even saw her sibling fighting with her husband which makes the situation even worse.Then at her sister’s party she meets two enormously attractive men, Frank and Jack. One is a bad boy ready for any adventure, the other is decent simple and career minded. She is mesmerized by both. Instead of choosing one of them, she finds herself bouncing between them back and forth. But a time comes when fate chooses her destiny. This enormously good film will portray love, emotion, intimacy and many other aspects related to romance. Don’t miss to see the epic love triangle in which Daphne, Frank and Jack are stuck.
Cast of Endings Beginnings
This movie stars
• Shailene Woodley (The Fault in our stars) as Daphne, a woman in her 30s who goes through the course of love and heartbreak
• Sebastian Stan (Captain America:Civil) war as Frank
• Jamie Dornan (Fifty Shades) as Jack who is Frank’s best friend
• Matthew Gray Gubler as Adrian (Daphne’s ex)
• Lindsay Sloane as Daphne’s sister
• And, Ben Esler, Shamier Anderson, Garrett Coffey, Sherry Cola, Noureen DeWulf, Wendie Malick, Kyra Sedgwick.
This movie will surely make every romantics feel awestruck. The love triangle can be confusing but it will be hidden with love, intimacy and maybe a pinch of some platonic love.
As ‘In every ending, there’s a new beginning’.