Home Breaking News Coronavirus Death Toll In Usa Reaches 1000 As Number Of Cases Passes...

-

Coronavirus Death Toll In Usa Reaches 1000 As Number Of Cases Passes China

As Coronavirus is increasing day by day rapidly, it has reached a stage where we haven’t imagined. now the death toll in the USA has passed china. All the world had taken a pause,  it seems. It is continuously tracking people and the total cases had reached 532,263 cases where the number of deaths is recorded as 24,090 with approx 1,24,349 recovery cases. 3.83.824 cases under which approx 95 percent are recorded as mild and the rest 5 percent as serious. ALL eyes have turned to the development of a vaccine that could treat this pandemic. This has spread to 18 countries. More than 5,00,000 cases have been recorded and in the UNITED STATES,  the death toll has reached 1000 which has approx 330 million population.

HOW IT WENT

According to the reports, a shortage of masks and carelessness of the US citizens had invited this deadly virus. People were blind to realize the impact of it and not taking Jr seriously which led to such a huge number of deaths.

ANTHONY  FAUCI,  the director of NATIONAL DISEASES AND ALLERGY,  states that vaccine is being developed to cure this disease,  phase 1 trials have proceeded but will take months. Though,  scientists are doing their best to achieve this as soon as possible.

Also Read  Conjuring 3: What To Expect From It? The Devil Will Make You Lose Sleep
Also Read  Spring update 2020 Clash of Clans You will see new troops and more

G 20

the leader LG group of 20 major economies will inject 5 trillion dollars for the people who have been suffering from COVID-19

It is said that the US had dropped more economic pressure on IRAN by putting fresh rounds of sanctions on more than 12 IRANIAN citizens. It requires huge expectations for humanity including food,  medicine, and proper care to help IRAN flight against this pandemic disease.

What's More

DC Titans Season 3: Release Date, Cast, Plot and All the...

She-Ra Season 5: Aired Date, Leaks, and Details You Should Known

Suits Season 10: Release Date, Cast, and Storyline All Details Are...

Instacart Worker Is Going on Strike Over Coronavirus Prevention

Lauren London shows her love for Nipsey Hussle on his 1st...

The Dragon Prince Season 4 Release Date Here Is the All...

Mad Max Furiosa Prequel: Here Are All the Details of the...

Teen titans go! season 6: air date, cast storyline all details...

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Tested Positive for Coronavirus

“The Main Event”: Netflix WWE Movie Aired Release Date, Cast, Plot...