Borderlands 3, developed by Gearbox software and published by 2K games is providing Free shift codes to unlock 5 Gold keys.
Yes, you read it right!
Borderlands 3 was released by PlayStation 4,Xbox one, Epic games store on December 17th 2019. This game can be played by a single player or even 2-4 players on PC, Xbox one and PS4 platform.
After the successful stories of Borderlands 2 and Tales from the Borderlands, Borderland 3 begins with 4 new vault hunters – Amara the Siren, FL4K the Beastmaster, Maze and Zane – the operative.
WHAT ARE THE CODES
So the developers of the game have decided to provide 3 free shift codes to unlock 5 gold keys. Following are the shift codes:
- ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H – 2 Golden keys
- HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR – 1 Golden key
- ZFKJ3-TT6FF-KTFKT-T3JJT-JWX36 – 1 Golden key
- 9XCBT-WBXFR-5TRWJ-JJJ33-TX53Z – 1 Golden key
- ZRWBJ-ST6XR-CBFKT-JT3J3-FRXJ5 – 1 Golden key no
These are the one time use keys, so it’s best to wait until you’re at high level.
Along with it, Borderlands 3 has introduced some new features like :
- Vault hunters can now mantle up ledges they can’t quite reach normally.
- Alternate fire modes on many weapons can be activated.
- Friendly NPCs can revive vault hunters.
- Prominent bosses have multiple stages during their encounter.
- Players can acquire loot while watching their favourite streamers.
- A ping system to highlight locations, weapons, NPCs and other objects will be added.
- Vehicles in the game have been enhanced. Vehicles are outrunner, technical and cyclone.
Borderlands 3 has became one of the fastest selling game in 2K history. This famous game has earned many fans and lot of love.