Big time adolescence is an upcoming movie of America which is based on comedy. The movie is written and directed by the same person name Jason Orley and producers of the movie are Mason Novick, Mickey Liddell, and Pete Shilaimon, Will Phelps, Glen Trotiner and Jeremy Garelick.
The running of the movie is 90 minutes and that is one and a half an hour. The movie is going to release in a few theaters on the 13th of March in 2020 and on Hulu, it is going to release on the 20th of March in 2020. If you guys like to watch the comedy type movie then this movie is absolutely for you guys.
What’s the plot of the movies big time adolescence?
The story of the series revolves around a college dropout boy and a teenager. The boy who is a college dropout is also a drug dealer but he becomes an ideal for that teenage boy and gives advice to him about his life and the teenage boy also idolizes him.
The story of the series revolves around these two boys and shows their chemistry and this movie surely feel you good and you don’t regret it after watching this movie.
This is the just small plot that is released by the creators of the movie and about the whole movie you guys have to wait a little more and after watching the movie tell that you like that movie or not and gives it true reviews.
Who is in the cast of the big time adolescence?
- Griffin Gluck in the role of Monroe Harris or you can also call him Mo.
- Pete Davidson in the role of Zeke Presanti
- Sydney Sweeney in the role of Holly
- Machine Gun Kelly in the role of Nick
- Thomas Barbusca in the role of Jon Epstein
- Emily Arlook in the role of Kate Harris, she is the sister of Monroe
- Oona Laurence in the role of Sophie
- Jon Cryer in the role of Reuban Harris, father of Monroe and Kate
- Julia Murney in the role of Sherri Harris, wife of Reuban and mother of Kate and Monroe
- Nick Ziobro in the role of Chad
- Michael Devine in the role of Officer Peters
This is the whole information about the upcoming movie’s big-time adolescence.
The movie is about how a teenage movie is idolizing the destructive guidance of his best friend who is a college dropout and has no aim.
What happened next is so interesting to see and for that, we all have to wait a little more.