Bard of Blood — The Indian Netflix original first released on September 27, 2019. It is based on the spy thriller novel of the same name written by Bilal Siddiqui. There was a lot of hype pre-release of the show because it features Sharukh Khan as one of the producers along with his wife, Gauri Khan. Directed by Ribhu Dasgupta, the series lead role is played by Emraan Hashmi. Those who have watched the season 1 must be looking for answers to a potential season 2. Let’s dive into the details and clear all your doubts.
When will Bard of Blood Season 2 Release?
As of now, there has not been any official confirmation regarding the renewal of the series. It would be a while before we get any confirmation about the second season. Even there is no news from Red Chillies Entertainment about the same.
There were numerous Indian Shows awaiting renewal, but because of the coronavirus pandemic, the entertainment industry has also taken a hit. The same could be true for Bard of Blood as well. With the story ending on a cliffhanger, fans are much more anxious about further details but sadly that would have to wait like anyone else. The show won’t release until 2021 if there’s a renewal announced in the coming days.
Who Will We See in Season 2 of Bard of Blood?
The series boasts some capable actors with some big names in there. The main actors who are seen in the show are:
- Emraan Hashmi (Kabir Anand/ Adonis)
- Vineet Kumar Singh (Veere Singh)
- Sobhita Dhulipala (Isha Khanna)
- Danish Husain (Mullah Khalid)
- Kirti Kulhari (Jannat Marri)
- Abhishekh Khan (Nusrat Bashir Marri)
- Asheish Nijhawan (Aftab Khalid)
- Shamaun Ahmed (Qasim Baluchi)
- Jaideep Ahlawat (Tanveer Shehzad)
- Rajit Kapur (Sadiq Sheikh)
- Shishir Sharma (Arun Joshi)
- Amit Bimrot (Nihar Gupta)
- Sohum Shah (Vikramjeet)
- Shruti Marathe (Neeta)
- Sahiba Bali (Abida, love-interest of Tanveer Shehzad)
- Kallirroi Tziafeta (Jessica Parker)
- Nikita Sharma
- Ajay Mahendru (Rehmat Khatib)
- Harshvardhan Singh
- Ankit Hans (captured agent)
The Storyline of Bard of Blood Season 2
With the first season completely taking references from the book, now it has no more source material left. But if the showrunners want a second season, then the writers have to create a completely original story taking reference from the books. Anything could be possible now that we are in the unknown territory. Even Bilal Siddiqui could come to the rescue of the writers to provide his insight into the storyline.